Benny Benny via OfficeKB.com

Default Macro "If Then"

I want to use a macro to cut a range of data and place it into a different
worksheet. It looks like this:

Cell A6 is a Validation list with 3 names. Each name represents a set of
data which each have their own named worksheet. The data is keyed into
A7:A15. The 3 types of data need to be sent to the correct worksheet and
pasted at the bottom of the data base, and the cursor needs to be returned
to cell A6 (validation list)of the first sheet.
I can get the macro to run one "If Then arguement", but I do not know how
to tie in the remainding 2 worksheets. Hope I explaine dmy problem
clearly. Thanks for the help.