Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed Davis[_2_] Ed Davis[_2_] is offline

Default Conditional Format

I have taken a lot out of my macro that hides rows and columns to this:
Using the watch for Rows and columns.
The macro gets to the rows. But does not hide them and then the macro stops
and does nothing.
When I remove the CF the macro runs the way it should.

Sub Done()
'
' Done Macro
'
Rows("64:200").Hidden = False
Columns("B:F").Hidden = False
Columns("G:I").Hidden = True
Columns("J:O").Hidden = False
Columns("P:S").Hidden = True
ActiveSheet.Protect Password:="7135"
Range("A1").Select

Thank You in Advance
Ed Davis
It is not the UDF and CF that is a problem.

You have something else that is disrupting your macros.

Gord

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 07:39:48 -0300, "Ed Davis"
wrote:

Hi Gord
This function that you wrote for me works just the way it should. In most
cases it would be perfect.
I have added it to my library of Sub Routines and Functions.

Function IsFormula(Cell)
IsFormula = Cell.HasFormula
End Function

And then in conditional format
FormatCFFormula is: =NOT(IsFormula(A1)) Format to a color.

I have found however, that I can not run a macro on the worksheets that
have
the conditional formatting using this function.
I have tried several macros after using it and some work properly and some
do not.
I have tried macros that do the following :
These macros do not work.
1. Select all Visible sheets
2. Unhide Columns and or Rows.
3. Hide Columns and or Rows

Macros that have worked with it a
1. Copy worksheets.
2. Copy and Paste Values.
3. Copy and Paste Formats.
4. Copy and Paste Formulas.
5. All Workbook and Worksheet Save functions.
6. Unprotect all Worksheets.
7. Protect all Worksheets.
It appears that any macro that uses the word "HIDDEN" or "VISIBLE" do not
work.

I do want you to know I appreciate all the hard work you have put into
this
and many other topics that you have helped me with.