RagDyeR

If you have the option to use a "helper" column to display your sorted
dates, this could be accomplished *automatically*.

For example. if A1 to A50 on your master sheet were linked to columns of
dates on the other sheets, you could enter this in B1:

=SMALL($A$1:$A$50,ROW())

And drag down to copy.
Make sure that Column B was formatted to display dates.
--

HTH,

RD

"Graham Mason" wrote in message
I have a Workbook with a number of worksheets linked to a master sheet at
the front. If any data changes in any of the worksheets, I would like to
sort automatically on the master sheet, i.e. if a date changes I would like
to sort the dates in their new order. Can this be done?
Using Excel 2003