Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Why do some of my messages get deleted?

Michelle

Refer the below link and responses...to a similar query

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...6-0fb3e0a4925a

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Michelle" wrote:

I love the feedback I get from these groups, but every now and then, my
messages get deleted.

I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong.

Many of my messages ARE posted and answered, and I'm grateful for that, but
one or two get removed - regardless of how often I post them.

I don't swear or say anything bad about Excel - I love it.

So why don't they get posted are there some words or subjects that I should
avoid?

Will this one get deleted - it's a bit off subject? But I'd love to have an
answer

Thanks

Michelle