JMB

Forgot one thing - after the Dim statement - you should put the following

On Error Resume Next

this will force the code to continue executing in the event it can't find
one of the linked files (if the linked file got moved or deleted) - it'll
just skip the file it can't find.

"DroKoz" wrote:

I am having to convert all files from Quattro Pro to Excel. When I open a
document in Quattro Pro which has several other documents linked, the program
will automatically open all the linked documents.

How do I do this in Excel?

As far as I have been able to figure out, Excel only opens the selected
document and then updates the linked information, but won't automatically
open the linked documents. The only way to open the linked documents is to
go to "Edit-Links-Open Source" for each linked document.

Any help would be appreciated!