Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default Hiding Rows

You could put the image in the header instead.

Depending on your Excel version (this is for 2003):

Go to File Page Setup Header/Footer tab, click "Custom Header",
click the Image button (second from the right) and locate your company
logo image.

It will appear in the header, but not on the worksheet while you're
working on it.

--JP

On Oct 7, 11:53*am, Shannan wrote:
Hi,
I have a spreadsheet where the column titles are only in row nine. Above
that is our department name, the year, our clinic's location and a picture of
our company logo. I want all this to be there so that it'll be on the print
out, but i want to be able to hide all of this for when people are actually
working on the spreadsheet and don't need to see it. When i try to hide the
rows, the picture doesn't get hidden, it just ends up showing up overtop of
the column titles. How do i fix this?