Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Un-installing a program

If it's not in the add/remove list, or isn't working from there, I'd suggest
a web search to see if others have overcome it. It appears that a freeze.com
toolbar has been similarly troublesome in the past, and maybe what folks said
about it can help you. Do a search for 'remove freeze.com' and check around,
I saw numerous hits.

"Daffydd" wrote:

Hi
I have down loaded a screensaver from freeze.com and I have heard so many
bad reports about this site having malware attached to it's programs.
So I go to control panel and click un-install and the response says 'could
not open INSTALL.LOG FILE'.
Does anyone know how I can remove this from my computer?

Thank you
Daffydd

'Happy Days' from David & Diane Williams