Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kat Kat is offline

Default getting info from one worksheet to another

I have that part... I guess what I am wondering if I can do =Sheet1! followed
by a formula like =SUM(D4:D20) and get results.

"cm" wrote:

if the cell in sheet1 is D2, on sheet2 enter =Sheet1!D2

"Kat" wrote:

this may seem like a simple question, but is there a way to use the info from
one worksheet with a formula on a different worksheet? For example the data
I have is on Sheet1 and I am trying to make a data summary on Sheet2 do I
have to do all the formulas in Sheet1 and copy them or can I do the formula
on Sheet2 and reference the data? If I can, how?