Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default freeze pane doesn't work in my excel 2007

Click either to the right, or below, or below AND to the right of the cell
you want to freeze.

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Click on the worksheet or one of the cells to activate that..

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"carol" wrote:

Hi I am using Excel 2007 with Windows XP

I am a relatively new user and when I attempted to freeze the outside
borders of my chart I followed the help listing and went to view and while I
can see the freeze pane icon it is grayed out and I can't activate...Help
--
Thanks in Advance
Carol