Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Steve Steve is offline

Default Breaking Numereous Links

I guess I wasn't very clear, but that's what I am doing. When I break the
link from that dialog box, the link doesn't go away. I have to continue
breaking the links, and eventually, maybe after doing that 30 times , the
link will disappear/be removed.

"Luke M" wrote:

Go to Edit - Links. You can now change the source, or break links from this
dialogue.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Steve" wrote:

I copy the data from a sheet I did not create, and apparently it has numerous
links in it. I have to individually Edit-Links-Break Links many, many times.
Is there a way I can do something that will break all the links in one shot ?
( I do not want to paste-values to not get the links).

Thanks,

Steve