Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BSc Chem Eng Rick BSc Chem Eng Rick is offline

Default Delete 1 row of objects, not all on sheet Excel 2007

Instead of using the selection pane: Home Tab -- Editing -- Find & Select
-- Select Objects.

Now you have an arrow instead of the Excel "plus". You can use the arrow to
click and drag a blanket over the objects on the sheet without actually
selecting cells.

If this helps please click "Yes"
<<<<<<<<<<

"Paula" wrote:

I have lots of checkboxes layered on top of each other in the last rows of
each worksheet because I deleted columns. So, through the Selection Pane I
have no fast way of finding all of the names of the boxes and group panes.
It was not done in Activix. Is there something I am missing in your message
or some other way to do this? Thanks!

"Bob I" wrote:

Perhaps this,

Home Tab, Find & Select, Selection Pane, CTRL + Left Click the objects
to be removed, press Delete key.

Paula wrote:

Check boxes and group boxes.

"BSc Chem Eng Rick" wrote:

What objects are they?

"Paula" wrote:

I know how to remove all objects on sheet, and 1 at a time. But I only want
to delete 1 row of objects on the worksheet, not all of them. There are many
in the row, on top of each other.
Thanks, Paula