Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob Jordan Rob Jordan is offline

Default Mode Function or MODE Function -- Can't get it to work!!

If you're getting a circular reference error, make sure that your MODE
formula is not referencing the cell in which it is written. If the formula is
in G448, you shouldn't get this error unless it's from somewhere else.

As for the #N/A error, the MODE function returns this error message if all
values in the range are unique.

Rob