Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BNT1 via OfficeKB.com BNT1 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Personal macro csv file

Well, that explains why it kept closing the workbook !

I will try this at work in the morning, however, do I have to set the macro
lowercase w to capital W, secondly, is this Ctrl - Shift - always used when
setting your own shortcut, or do you have to remember the ones already set in
excel?

Regards

Dave Peterson wrote:
If you used ctrl-W make sure you hit ctrl-shift-w (uppercase w).

ctrl-w (lower case) is the shortcut to close the activewindow. And if the
workbook only has a single window, you'd be trying to close the workbook.

Thank you Dave, amended macro as suggested
Got the attachement in the email - tools/macro /run ( personal macro by the

[quoted text clipped - 46 lines]
Message posted via OfficeKB.com