Jon Peltier

If you sort your data high to low, at least the smaller bubbles will be
drawn on top of the larger ones, so they will not be completely obscured.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

B_Gr wrote:

I'd like to create a bubble chart in which the bubbles don't overlap. I have
15 data points I need to include, and bubbles seem to be the only 3-variable
chart available (I wish I could do bars where the bar width was linked to a
3rd variable - that possible?). Currently, the smaller bubbles are fine, but
the larger data points are overlapping and even covering up some of the
smaller ones right next to them.