Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SJ SJ is offline

Default Folder search

ok, I've done this and when I run it it opens the dialog box to input the
date so I tried 01/09/2009 and the excel sheet that opened was the November
workbook and not the one titled September would this have anything to with
the date is formatted?

"Joel" wrote:

from
Set bk = Workbooks.Open(Filename:=Folder & FName)

Set bk = Workbooks.Open(Filename:=Folder & Year(Sdate) & "\" & FName)
Loop

"Sj" wrote:

When I tried this one I got an error message saying run-time error 1004
and it seems to be at the point where it says

Set bk = Workbooks.Open(Filename:=Folder & fname)

Any ideas why this would be?
SJ