Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Romileyrunner1 Romileyrunner1 is offline

Default Is it possible to copywrite a workbook? Or other protection option

Hi,
spent many months creating a pretty complex workbook. I would not like it
`nicked` by anyone else (may have some finantial value to it).
Is it possible to `copywrite` it?
What other ways can I stop others from copying it?

I have password protected the workbook (opening it).

It has a master sheet that I have password protected. Without this password,
the workbook is pretty useless as you have to enter important data into the
master sheet to make the rest useable. But could someone just create a new
master sheet, draw up the collumns and rows as in the original, delete my
master sheet and so lead the information in, via their own , now `unprotected
by password` new master sheet?

How all this makes sense.

Thanks
RR1