Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Linking cells from the previous sheet

First............did you copy the UDF as posted to a general module in your
workbook?

If yes...........Select Sheet2 then SHIFT + Click on Sheet30...........sheet
names don't matter.

This will group those sheets.

In the active sheet enter the formula in C5 =prevsheet(C105)

All this should return on each sheet is what is currently in Sheet1 C105

If none of this works can you send the workbook to me by email along with
what you need from each previous sheet?

gorddibbATshawDOTca

Make the appropriate changes to email me.

Gord

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:13:55 -0300, "Ed Davis"
wrote:

I just tried it again with plain text and nothing came over no error either.
I also tried with a number and same thing no error or data was pulled over