Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Macro

Hopefully my own humble offerings may be of some assistance:

This page has links to some information regarding how to insert macros into
the proper places in workbooks, and it also has the link to to a tutorial I
prepared to try to help people create and use macros:
http://www.jlathamsite.com/LearningPage.htm

This link is on the previously mentioned page, but if you want to download
the tutorial directly (note that there are associated 'project' workbooks
that you can get to with links on the page listed above). The .pdf file also
contains a very comprehensive listing of a large number of Excel-related
websites.
http://www.jlathamsite.com/Teach/VBA...troduction.pdf

"Ali" wrote:

Hi, pls could some-one advise me on a book, web-site in order to learn how to
use Macro's, but as I have never used them before it really needs to be the
most basic step-by-step instructions. Everything I want to do in Excel seems
to need a Macro so I need to learn this!
Many thanks