Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Macro

Hi Ali.

Please go to:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/page2.htm

- where I recommend 2 books.

Both of these have sections on macros.

First book is not EXCEL 2007 compliant, 2nd one is.

I have read both books and, as long as you follow the instructions
carefully, are relatively easy to follow (written in non technical langauge).
Neither book is expensive.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks!

"Ali" wrote:

Hi, pls could some-one advise me on a book, web-site in order to learn how to
use Macro's, but as I have never used them before it really needs to be the
most basic step-by-step instructions. Everything I want to do in Excel seems
to need a Macro so I need to learn this!
Many thanks