Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I use autotext in excel?

If the pre-entered text is in a contiguous range in same column above or
below the text to enter, "Autocomplete" will work.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 07:23:02 -0700, jimmys3rd
wrote:

I use excel in work but type the same text constantly therefore would like to
insert the text so that I can use it over and over again without having to
type it all out. Autotext works in word by just typing the first couple of
letters of the name of text and the whole paragraph appears so I wonder if
there is a way to use this in Excel 2003. I also work from home sometimes
where I use excel 2007 so i would like to know if it would also work in Excel
2007