Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim Tim is offline

Default Excel 2007 Pivot Table navigation without mouse

Hold the "Alt" key down and the keyboard shortcut key will appear above the
icons at the top of the Excel page. i.e. "Alt + Letter" so Alt J T I D -
will take you to the Change Data Source option on Excel.
(p.s. this used to be called up with a simple right click of the mouse in an
older version of Excel - so I'm not sure why the Microsoft gurus made it
"more" difficult to call up features on Excel - but I digress).

"Jim" wrote:

Anyone have any experience navigating Excel 2007 pivot tables through
keyboard shortcuts or voice recognition?

Possible?
Options?

Thanks