Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SuzyQ SuzyQ is offline

Default break links to other workbooks

I have a workbook that has links to other workbooks. I need to email it to
someone who will not have access to the other workbooks, but I want her to
see the values that are in those cells. I know that 2007 has a way to do
this (I think it is called prepare or publish- my version is at home, I'm at
work now with Office 2000). Does Office 2000 Excel have a way to break the
links to other workbooks (and keep the actual value of those cells), so that
someone without access to those workbooks can open the workbook (as a
workbook, not a web page) in order to make edits and return it to me for
review.