Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

Conditional formats want formulas that resolve to true or false. True means
apply the format. False means no format. To that end you can use AND very
effectively.

=and(A1<TODAY(), B25<0, ISNA(VLOOKUP(B25,T2:T1500,1,0)))

I think my boolean is correct.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Brian" wrote:

I setup the following formula in conditional formatting to turn the cell
yellow if the amount listed in cell B25 is not found in column T.
I then also added the beginning part of the formula to not turn yellow if
the date listed in cell A1 is a day in the futu

=0=IF(A1=TODAY(),1,IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B25,T2:T1500,1 ,0)),0,1))

I want to add one more condition to the forumla that says if the amount
listed in cell B25 is 0, don't turn the cell yellow.
How can I tweak the formula listed above?
Right now the cell is turning yellow because a 0 is in cell B25, but not
found in column T.

Any help would be appreciated!