Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default VBA code to undo previous VBA action

Try some things.

Post back with your specific questions.

Preschool Mike wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion, but this is all very new to me and I don't know
how to adjust the code on his site for my situation.
--
Mike Mast
Special Education Preschool Teacher

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Take a look at John Walkenbach's site:
http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php...ba_subroutine/

He saves multiple cell ranges.

Preschool Mike wrote:

I was wondering if code can be written to undo a previous vba action.
Specifically I have a range of cell that I clear with some vba code. Was
wondering if code can be written recall what was previsiouly cleared? I
found that I can do it with just one cell, but I'm working with a range of
cells and can't seem to get it to work.

Here's the code I use to clear my contents.

Sub ClearMasterAttendance()
Range("'Lunch and Attendance'!AD7:BH22").Select
Selection.ClearContents

End Sub

Now can anyone please help me with some code to undo this action.

Thanks,