Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Timmons Sean Timmons is offline

Default Invisible Link

You want to start by doing EditFind to locate the link, then remove it.

also, it's possible that you have some code there. Right-click on yoru tab
and seelct View Code to see if the link is there...

If what you have is a hyperlink, it would not show in Edit/Links....

"wsleepywil" wrote:

Running Excel 2003. I have developed a workbook based on a previous workbook.
My workbook has a link to another sheet. When i open the workbook it also
tries to link to a webpage that doesn't exist. However the web page doesn't
show as a link when i use edit<links. How can i remove this non existent
link?