Debra Dalgleish

You can select multiple items from a Listbox. To add a listbox from the
Forms toolbar:

To show the Forms toolbar, choose ViewToolbarsForms
Click the Listbox button, to activate it
Draw a listbox
Double-click on the listbox, and set its Selection type property to Multi.

Steve A via OfficeKB.com wrote:
Hard to explain but here goes. Is there a way to keep the items in a drop
down menu active. Meaning I have a drop down menu of four items. I want to
select two items and denote with an x. Am I making sense? Bacially if you
were asked a question and had to select from a drop down menu but could
have more than one answer.

Thanks.

--
Debra Dalgleish