Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Trying to get a User Form to activate off a drop down menu

How did you create the dropdown?

Did you use Data|validation?
Did you use a combobox from the control toolbox toolbar?
Did you use a dropdown from the Forms toolbar?

What is the string for option 1? What is the name of the userform?
What is the string for option 2? What is the name of the userform?
What is the string for option 3? What is the name of the userform?

Rcarper wrote:

Hello,

I'm working on a sheet that will have a drop down menu with three options.
Each option is expected to open a respective user form that has secondary
options within it. Is this possible? How do I do this?

Thank you for your time and effort.

--

Dave Peterson