Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default VLOOKUP

Hi,
your information is in Column A, B and C and then in D1 you enter your
customer and in D2 your code and want to get the price in D3, so here enter

=sumproduct(--(D1=$A$1:$A$1000),(D2=$B$1:$B$1000),$C$1:$C$1000)

change range to fit your needs but remember to keep the same range in the
three parts of the formula

"L. Young" wrote:

I am wanting to have a nested VLOOKUP. I have customer name in one column
and part code in another column, then a selling price. I want to lookup the
selling price based on customer and part code. I know how to use VLOOKUP to
get the asnwer but it only uses one column as the look up and I need it based
on both the customer and the part code.

Please help.