bj

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you want. could you describe it a
different way?

"Steve" wrote:

I have a worksheet with a list of trips flown for everyday of the year. There
columns indicating, (Column S) Cabin with the letters L, M, H or SM, (Column
J)Revenue Hours, and (Column L) Quote. Some days have 30 trips listed. Some
have 2. I want to get Cost per hour by cabin type (quote/hours) on a weekly
basis running Mon-Sun. I have a sepearte sheet set up listing the week dates.
For example Mon 1/03/2005 thru Sun 1/09/2005. Can anybody help me figure this
out. I have tried using Sumproduct with multiple criteria and it is not
working for me.

Thanks in advance for the help.