Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Clicking on 1 cell to highlight other cells

Hi Khal.

I have just put up a proposed solution for you at:-

www.pierrefondes.com

It is the first item on the home page at the top.

This proposed solution is in EXCEL 2007.

It is not exactly what you have asked for but I hope it will give you what
you want.

If my comments and / or proposed solution have helped please hit Yes.

Thanks!

"Khal" wrote:

I am cross refrencing goods with cities. I would like to be able to click on
a particular goods cell, and have all the town cells that it is in become
highlighted. Each town has multiple goods in it.