Gord Dibben

Yes.

The ACCLINK.EXE you download is not the add-in, but the installer for the
add-in.

You must run acclink.exe and point it to your Office11\Library folder if it
does not automatically do that when installing.

ACCLINK.XLA will be installed and then go to ToolsAdd-ins and checkmark
Microsoft Accesslinks Add-in.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 20 May 2005 07:23:04 -0700, MOM4ME
wrote:

I downloaded but it did not show up in my add-in list - have you tried it?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

No change for 2003.

Use the one you found for 2002.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 19 May 2005 14:55:39 -0700, MOM4ME
wrote:

I have a user that is looking for this add-in. The problem I'm having is that
I only found one for 2002. We are running Office 2003 now and I did not see
it anywhere. Is this add-in gone or renamed?