Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SysMod SysMod is offline

Default Change ALL chart elements default font?

This is a followon from my earlier post

Subject: Cannot copy Excel 2007 Chart and Paste as Bitmap into Powerpoint 2007
I found another poster with a similar problem:
Subject: Text spacing uneven when copying charts from EXCEL 2007 to WORD
2007

I want to know what fonts are safe to use on both PC and Mac so that the
metafile pictures render correctly in both Windows and Mac. I assume Arial is
safe.

However, although my default Excel font is Arial, (and the Powerpoint theme
font is Arial everywhere) when I create the chart in Excel I see that the
titles and chart labels are Calibri. Where does that come from? The style
gallery, I guess.

How can I make sure that *every* chart element uses Arial font?

I suspect this will be answered by Jon's article on creating a custom chart
format,
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...stomTypes.html
but I want this to run on any machine that my Excel 2007 addin is running
on, without having the user go through a setup stage.