Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carol Carol is offline

Default Can you convert 120lbs to show as 8st 8lbs?

Hi Mike,

Thank very much - that worked.

I have another problem to solve - perhaps you could help.

In column A, i have put the starting weight of everyone in the group. In
column B, I want to put the latest weight of the group. I therefore need a
formula that will look through the data range, pick out the latest date and
then populate the column with the corresponding weight from that date. Any
ideas?

Thanks

Carol

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

With pounds in A1 try this

=INT(SUM(A1)/14)&" Stones "&MOD(A1,14)&" Pounds "

Mike

"carol" wrote:

Does excell recognise weight in st and lbs? Iam trying to devise a weight
monitoring s/s that tracks the percentage gain or loss each week, but want it
to be shown in st and lbs not total lbs.

Thanks

Carol