Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Personal macro csv file

You do not have to copy/paste into an Excel workbook, simply open the *.csv
attachment with Excel.

You must code your macro in your Personal Macro Workbook to operate on
whichever *.csv file you have opened in Excel.

If you open the *.csv file in Notepad or Word, your Personal Macro Workbook
is not available.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:29:39 GMT, "BNT1 via OfficeKB.com" <u19326@uwe
wrote:

Hi

I have recorded a personal macro, with a short cut key in excel. When I am
sent an e-mail with attachment, the attachment .csv file. I open the file on
the attachment, but the short cut key does not run the macro, unless, i copy
and paste into an excel doc

is it possible to get around having to copy and paste?

regards

Brian