Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Cross country spreedsheet

Hi Will, let me have that file ) and I will check it
out for you.

I am signing off for today at just before 2000 London time / 1500 New York
time.

I should be able to spend about an hour or so working on your file tomorrow
Wed Sep 30/9.

Steve

"will gerrish" wrote:

Hi All,
bit of a strange request but im seeing if anyone's ever done anything like
this or seen something like it on the internet?

Basically, I need a spread sheet that I can input the runners number, name
and school beforehand and then as they run through the finish line, I just
need to put their race number in and the order of their position and their
name and school will automatically come up.

has anyone seen anything like this? or got any ideas of how to go about it?
any help would be great.
thanks
Will