Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Islic-ExcelChallenged Islic-ExcelChallenged is offline

Default How to obtain my goal?

Greetings! I am using office 2k7 and I would like to be able to pull
information from several files into 1 centeral file:

Details:

Project 1
Project 2
Project 3

Each of these projects are on a sharepoint site and have "Task" listed
inside them (say 1-15 rows each) in Column A there would be a status report
with "On Target, Behind, Complete, Cancelled" I created a master sheet and I
want to create a macro or something where I can pull each projects task list
status. I would then have something like this:

25 On Target
39 Behind
15 Complete
11 Cancelled

I am not sure if what I need to accomplish that. If someone has a few
minutes can you point me in the right direction?

Many Thanks!