trainer2000

Default Excel Range Names

I am trouble shooting a worksheet for a colleague. She receives a work sheet
with formulas that are created by using range names. She wants me to delete
the range names and supplement the cell addresses. One of the formulas is a
SUMIF. The value in the criteria field changes with each cell. When I try to
copy the formula using the cell addresses it will not work. Is it necessary
to do each cell by hand or is it possible to recalculate a range at a time. I
have tried the manual calculation as well and it is not working.

Any help would be appreciated.
--
Tech Trainer