Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
More macro problems More macro problems is offline

Default Macros do not work anymore!

I have just updated to Office 2007 and my macros will not work either. I
tried to run the program and clicked the "Enable this Content" when the Macro
warning appeared. The macro still doesn't work. The file is saved as 2003
compatability mode.

"exceluserforeman" wrote:

Macro cannot be found! means that you have made an error in the code. Maybe
left off an "End If" in a complex structure.

"fak119" wrote:

When I open an Excel 2ooo worksheet, the Macros do not work anymore!

Needless to say, that the answer was "yes" to the question whether Macros
should be allowed.

Also, no macros are assigned to the buttons I created.

I cannot create new macros, neither on the old worksheet, nor on a new one!