Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shazza Shazza is offline

Default Saving a worksheet as HTML

I have a worksheet that i update and publish to the internet. In office 2003
it was very simple i just saved it as HTML and it converted nicely on my
webpage

I now have office 2007 and when i tried saving to a webpage it completely
mucks up my webpage and i find i now have to re write the code so that the
web page performs correctly.

Can anyone tell me how to save it in HTML format. I have even just tried
naming my sheet and putting a .HTML at the end but that does not work either
--
Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie