Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
StillLearning StillLearning is offline

Default Find Macro

I've searched past posts and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. What I
want to do is search a worksheet for several key words and when found,
highligh the cell. Where I am searching is in worksheet "Data" and it
contains many columns and many rows. What I want to search for is in
worksheet "Search", which is a listing of words (each in its own cell) that I
want to be able to add to as time goes on (will end up being hundreds of
words). Note that sometimes the search word is part of a cell in the data
field. ie I want to search for the word "red" and be able to find it in a
cell containing "a big red box".
Thanks