Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Select sheets ina workbook based on radio buttons and move them

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Larry Fitch" wrote in message
I am lookig for a way to have a user select only the sheets required by
selecting radio buttons that pertain to the required sheets and once
selcted,
a button that would allow these sheets to be copied into a new workbook..
--
Thanks

Larry