Gina

Phil:
I also have a similar question to yours. I'd like to be able to sort among
the data in each of the worksheets in a workbook and come up with totals. Is
this possible????

"Phil" wrote:

I have a workbook with six worksheets. Data (questions)in each worksheet are
arranged in rows, and one column is a reference number for each question. I
would like to know if it is possible to sort all the tabs together using that
reference number. I assume the results would have to be produced on another
tab, I can't think if there is another way to do it. I know I can sort each
tab individually, I am looking to sort the data in entire workbook at once
across all tabs. Appreciate any suggestions or solutions. Using Excel 2003.