Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default lock range based on values loop

Still not clear as to your desires.

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"fishy" wrote in message

I have a range "rows F$12:F$60" and if F4 (which is the sum of the range)
is
= than the control "$C$4" then the cells format red and then I want that

range to lock. This is repeated up to column CW i.e. for range G$12:G$60
if
G$4 is =$C$4 the range is locked, etc, etc,

Looking through some of the previous examples I imagine that I would have
set some sort of loop for each column that increments but I dont know how.

I previously asked to try to get it to lock based on conditional
formatting
but the response was that this was not possible.