Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mike Middleton[_2_] Mike Middleton[_2_] is offline

Default Why is the chart data wrong when I hover over it in Excel 2007?

spearl -

"Hover" values are correct for me for both Line and XY Scatter chart types
in Excel 2007 SP2.

To check for SP2, choose Office Button | Excel Options | Resources | About

If it's not SP2, to get the updates, choose Office Button | Excel Options |
Resources | Check for Updates

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"NonTechie" wrote in message
I have Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (12.0.4518.1014) MSO (12.0.6013.5000)

"Mike Middleton" wrote:

NonTechie -

Excel 2007 SP2 ?

Office Button | Excel Options | Resources | About ...

"spearl" wrote in message
In Excel 2007, the line and scatter charts do not display the correct x,y
values when the cursor is hovered over a data point. Excel 2003 displayed
the correct x,y values. Is there a way to correct this problem in the
2007
version?