Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Require an entry in a cell

Erika,

If this isn't required for a formula then it would have to be done with code
but I still have the same question 'when does this apply'?

For example do we test as soon as the workbook is opened and not allow and
other changes to take place until the condition is satisfied or do we stop
someone closing the workbook until they populate one of these cells, or is it
something else?

Mike

"Erika" wrote:

one of those cells has to have a 1 in it they can not all be blank.

"Mike H" wrote:

Erika,

Maybe, but under what condition must one of them be populated?

Mike

"Erika" wrote:

I have 4 cells E58:E61 is there any way to mandate that one of those cells
have a value in it?