Ron de Bruin

Hi Mel

You can use a macro like this for control toolbox controls

Sub test2()
For Each obj In ActiveSheet.OLEObjects
If TypeOf obj.Object Is MSForms.CheckBox Then
obj.Object.Value = False
End If
Next
End Sub

For forms checkboxes use this

ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes.Value = False

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mel" wrote in message ...
I have a sheet built that I have added a "Clear" button. I was easily able to
record a macro that will clear specific data entry cells, however, it will
not remove the check marks from the various check boxes I have put into the
sheet for users to select. Can anyone help me with this? I would like the
clear button to clear out the cells and check boxes at the same time, giving
the user a new, clean page to begin data entry in for the next batch.