Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Can I make a picture change based on input from a user?

But you will set him him straight when you show him JE's
website........right?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:28:01 -0700, Christop
wrote:

Excellent!!! Thank you so much, it is working now. My boss thinks I'm a genius!

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

It means that you didn't put the code in the correct location.

Rightclick on the worksheet tab that should have the behavior. Select view
code. And then paste the code into that newly opened code window (usually on
the righthand side).

Delete the code from whereever you put it before.

You'll notice that JE's code uses the worksheet_calculate event. That means it
runs automatically each time excel recalculates this sheet.

Christop wrote:

I tried copying his macro to my worksheet and get a error
"invalid use of Me. keyword".

I am fairly new to macros and don't know what this means.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Take a look at this, from John McGimpsey's site:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Sep 24, 3:26 pm, Christop
wrote:
I am creating a spreadsheet with a dropdown list of options for house
floorplans. I would like for a small drawing to pop up to the side to
illustrate. I can create the plan as a jpeg, tif, or about any other pic
format.

Any suggestions?

--

Dave Peterson