Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ed Ferrero[_3_] Ed Ferrero[_3_] is offline

Default Local OLAP cubes in Excel/MS Query

I don't think show details on double-click works for cube files.

Ed Ferrero

Hi

Thanks for response. Unfortunately I still don't know if the
show-details-after-double-click feature is available in pivottables linked
to OLAP cubes.
I tried all three connection types. With the two first options (rebuild at
once and rebuild when needed) I still cannot make the pivot table to
create a sheet on the fly and provide details for the value being clicked.

"Ed Ferrero" wrote in message
http://wang.se/en/CreateOLAPCube.html/

Ed Ferrero