Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If using =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 conditional formatting and want diff fill

You can't. Conditional formatted colour will take precedence over fill
colour.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"tjsmags" wrote in message
I'm using =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 so that my worksheet is easier to read (every
line
switches between white and yellow). Now, if I need ONE cell within the
worksheet to fill with a grey shade, it doesn't show up. It will always
show
the yellow color. If the row is white and I change the fill to grey
shade,
it works. It doesn't work for the colored (i.e. yellow) row, though. How
can I make this work?
--
Thank you.