Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lakshmi Murthy Lakshmi Murthy is offline

Default Worksheet setting error...

Hi,

I am trying to export data from my application into Excel spreadsheet. This
feature was working fine earlier. However, recently i noticed that the
exported excel spreadsheet is throwing "Worksheet setting" error.

As i am exporting data into XML, i noticed that the double quotes (") are
getting replaced by ('). Even after correcting this in my xml, i am still
getting the same error.

I was wondering if anyone has seen this problem before. Please let me know
if you have any ideas on how to resolve this issue.

I have never exported data from xml to excel and hence a newbie.

Thanks,
Lakshmi